The Irish Craft Beer Festival is back! #FridayFinds
Yesterday afternoon we headed along to the RDS for an exclusive sneak-peek of this year’s Irish Craft Beer Festival offerings.. and we weren’t disappointed!
Now it its 6th year, the festival is Ireland’s largest celebration of Irish craft brewing with over 50 brewers, 300+ beers, ciders and whiskeys (not to mention a couple of cocktails if you ask the Dingle Distillery guys nicely!). There’s also a whole host of great Irish artisan food too when you get a little peckish.
It’s not just all food and drink at the festival either. There are Meet The Brewer sessions, panel discussions, DJs and even a Silent Disco. You’ve been warned – expect some dangerous dance moves after a few pints!
There’s so much great beer to try, and so many new brewers too, which means we can’t list them all. Here are just some of our favourites that we got to try:
- O’Hara’s: Barrel Aged Red – Whiskey Aged Beer – 7.2%
- Porterhouse: F#ck Witte – Witte – 5%
- O Brother: Bonita – India Dark Ale – 7.1%
- Mountain Man: Raised by Wolves – Cascadian IPA – 5%
- Sullivan’s Brewing Co: Maltings Red Ale – 4%
- West Kerry: Riasc Gold – 5.5%
- Western Herd: Blue Jumper IPA – 6.2%
- Wicklow Brewery: Ginger Knut – 4.7%
The festival is on today and tomorrow, and tickets range from €10-15. For more info on the Irish Craft Beer Festival, just click here. Cheers!