Voting begins for Producers Row competition at Taste of Dublin
Now in its 12th year, Taste of Dublin returns to the stunning Iveagh Gardens from 15 – 18 June 2017. Over four indulgent days the city’s latest, greatest and hottest restaurants will each fashion together exquisite signature dishes, allowing you to create your dream tasting menu at the ultimate foodie festival.
Earlier today Bank of Ireland announced the shortlist for its ‘Producers Row at Taste of Dublin’ competition, where four lucky food or beverage businesses will win a stand at this the festival and the chance to exhibit to more than 34,000 food connoisseurs.
A panel of industry experts shortlisted the following 10 businesses, and we’re sure you’ll recognise a few names;
- Oh! Naturelle who make delicious, indulgent fresh fruit sorbets and dairy free ice creams in County Cork
- O’Brien’s Farmhouse Cheese who make delicious Irish cheeses in Limerick
- Scott’s Irish Cider who produce blended cider with a crisp and refreshing apple taste in Cavan
- The Tipperary Kitchen who use local, fresh ingredients to make delicious desserts in Tipperary
- Nutrilicious Food are a husband and wife duo who cook and prepare nutritious and convenient delicious meals with locally sourced, seasonal wholefoods in Waterford
- Flavour Safari who make African inspired sauces in Laois
- Mama Nagi’s who produce authentic Indian chilli pastes in Dublin
- Arctic Stone Ice Cream who make creamy ice creams with delicate flavours in Dublin
- Clotilde’s Fruit Compotes who make delicious fruit pots in Cork, with a blend of apples strawberries, raspberries, pears, blackberries and pineapples
- Cabots of Westport who make a range of hand-prepared and preservative-free hummus, sauces, pâté’s and dips.
Declan Galvin, Head of SME at Bank of Ireland commented, “We are delighted to be running this competition again this year offering 4 lucky businesses the chance to showcase their unique products to over 34,000 people at the annual Taste of Dublin event in the Iveagh Gardens in June. I want to congratulate the finalists this year, there have been a huge amount of entries but our panel of experts have chosen these ten businesses because they are innovative and represent the wonderful diversity of food and drink businesses operating around the country.”
So what are you waiting for? Online public voting is now live on the BOI website, and people can vote for their favourite finalist by clicking the following link: www.Bankofireland.com/tasteofdublin
Voting closes on Friday the 5th of May at midnight and the four successful competition winners will be announced on the following Thursday (May 11th).
Best of luck to everyone involved!